Vegan Gluten-free Granola. This weeks post is both simple and quick. Gluten-free granola is easy to make and if you buy your ingredients in bulk, can save you quite a bit of money. Customize this recipe anyway you choose by mixing and matching different nuts and fruit depending on the season.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl mix together oats, coconut, almonds, sunflower seeds and raisins.
- In a small bowl whisk together the oil, sugar, maple syrup and salt (if adding).
- Using your hands, mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Make sure the dry ingredients are well coated.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer onto a 13 x 18 rimmed sheet pan and place into the center of the preheated oven.
- Bake for about 3o minutes or until the granola is nice and brown. Stir every 5 or 10 minutes with a large spoon or tongs to prevent burning.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.