Chocolate Bark is one of the most simple and fun Holiday treats to make. It’s perfect for gift-giving and the personal customization is endless. All you really need is chocolate and yummy toppings. So the question is… what kind of toppings will you choose?
Crushed peppermint candy or dried fruit and nuts? Crystallized ginger or rock candy sprinkles? Gluten-free pretzels, more chocolate chips and a dash of sea salt? Whatever you pick, you can’t go wrong. :)
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. note: you can coat the baking sheet with cooking spray to help make the parchment paper stick
- In a large, microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds, until all of the chocolate is melted. This should take about 2 minutes.
- Add in vanilla and stir to combine.
- Pour melted chocolate onto the baking sheet and spread in an even layer. Immediately sprinkle the chocolate with toppings and sea salt.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 40 minutes. Break into pieces and refrigerate, until you are ready to enjoy!