In honor of the New Year, I have been experimenting with cocktail recipes. After creating a few Simple Syrups earlier this month, I decided to turn these into festive Holiday drinks. One of my favorites is the Hibiscus Cocktail. It’s quick, easy, sweet and floral. The Simple Syrup can be made days ahead which leaves more time for merry mingling.
My your spirits be bright, and your New Year even brighter. Cheers!
- Fill a glass halfway with ice.
- Add in vodka and Hibiscus Syrup.
- Squeeze fresh lemon into the glass.
- With a spoon, gently stir the cocktail.
- Top with tonic (to taste) and enjoy!