Gluten-free Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecake Cupcakes. Yes, that is a mouthful… but it’s a delicious mouthful.
After several requests for a Chocolate Cheesecake I decided it was time to create something rich and lovely. I sent my special man friend on a ski weekend and set up shop in the kitchen. A lover of chocolate and anything No-Bake this Cheesecake was the result. Rich and decadent, with a slight hint of peanut butter, this flavorful dessert is perfect for a snowy winter night.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. If desired, layer the bottom of each liner with chopped peanuts. note: I used tall Texas Cupcake Liners, which leave plenty of room for toppings
- In a blender or food processor, add cashews and water. Blend well.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup, peanut butter, cacao powder, vanilla, vinegar and salt. Pour into the cashew mixture and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Divide mixture between the 12 cupcake liners. note: If adding toppings such as nuts or chocolate, allow the cheesecake to chill for about 30 minutes before adding the toppings
- Chill, covered, in the refrigerator for about 2 hours, or overnight. Serve cold.
I hope you enjoy this gluten-free, vegan treat. :)