Gluten Free Dairy Free Banana Bread
My daughter loves bananas. So much so, that she insists on having at least one a day. So needless to say we have a lot of bananas in the house. This banana bread is perfect because it’s super easy to make and honestly tastes great. I hope you enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly butter a 9-inch loaf pan or bundt pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl (or stand mixer), mash the bananas. Beat in the sugar, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla until everything is well blended.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and slowly mix until the batter is combined. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the center of a preheated oven, for about 50-55 minutes, depending on your oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the pan briefly, then gently pop out and continue cooling on a wire rack.
- Once completely cooled, cover in an airtight container.